Super Fresh Coffee Beans
Take advantage of 10% off and free UK delivery on everySubscribe By the bag
order when you sign up to a coffee subscription.
Repair and Recycle
Interested in Wholesale?
There can be little doubt preparing the perfect pour over takes a little care and attention but the reward is a moment to take pride in the brew you are making by hand.
The Core Pour Over was designed to achieve the optimum flow rate to give a balanced cup of coffee through even extraction.
- Better Tasting Coffee - Pour over coffee is the go-to brewing method for baristas across the world when they want to make a complex yet affordable coffee. The Core Pour Over reduces the contact between the brewer and the paper filter (sold separately) to optimise the flow rate for a clean, balanced and consistently excellent coffee
- Simple & Easy to Use - compatible with size 2 cone filter papers (e.g. V60) all you have to do is put the paper filter into the brewer, add your coffee, pour over your hot water and leave to drip through. When you are finished you can discard the compostable materials, give a quick rinse and go again.
- Versatile for Various Sizes - The Core Pour Over allows you to change many variables for your coffee from grind size, water temperature and water volume so you can find your own optimum brew whether that is a light or velvety. You can also control the amount of coffee you make with the ability to make up to 4 cups.
- Lightweight, Rust Resistant & Durable - made from premium coated 18/8 stainless steel the brewer is sturdy enough to be used on a large glass serving jug while the easy view design means you can also use it on a single mug or cup while observing the fill level
- Easy to Grip - The easy grip handles can be used to flatten the bed of the coffee before or during brewing or to agitate (move) the coffee for an even extraction. They also allow the brewer to be removed after use without being too hot to hold
Learn how to brew better coffee at home with our ultimate guide to the pour over.