185g Unsalted Butter
185g Dark Chocolate
85g Plain Flour
40g Cocoa Powder
50g White Chocolate Chips
275g Caster Sugar
Coffee Ganache Ingredients:
113g Dark Chocolate
1/4 Cup of Milk
3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
1/4 Cup of Strong Brewed Coffee
Lotus Biscoff biscuits for decoration
1. Place the dark chocolate and butter brownie ingredients into a saucepan and melt. Meanwhile grease a 20x20cm oven proof dish.
2. Once the chocolate and butter has melted, take off the heat and leave to cool.
3. Whisk the caster sugar and eggs together until light and creamy.
4. Pour the cooled chocolate mixture over the eggs and sugar and gently fold together.
5. Sieve in the flour and cocoa powder and gently fold together until the mixture is dark in colour.
6. Pour into the dish and place in a pre-heated oven (180 degrees) for 30-35 mins. Once cooked leave to cool completely.
7. For the ganache: place the butter and milk in a saucepan and cook until hot (not boiling).
8. Pour the mix over dark chocolate and mix until the chocolate has melted.
9. Pour in the strong brewed coffee to taste.
10. Once this has thickened, pour over the brownies and cut into squares.
11. While the ganache is still soft, sprinkle over crushed Biscoff biscuits for some extra indulgence.