- Product Bundles
- Brew Strength
- How To Use
- Repair & Care
The Professional Standard
When it comes to latte art those at a professional level understand that your pitcher matters. The weight, the balance, the details. This precision pitcher will ensure you have the tool to master your art.
The premium materials and market-leading features make the Dial In pitchers a new standard in the professional world. Focused on performance, without losing sight of aesthetics, you may never need another milk pitcher.
- Precision in Pouring - specially developed and engineered tools and jigs ensure each pitcher is symmetrical to +/- 1mm and the sharp tapered spout ensures the perfect pour.
- Durable and dishwasher safe - made with medical grade 304 stainless steel and coated with a hard wearing titanium finish and brushed metal interior, the pitcher is protected from steam wand damage and ready for commercial use.
- Less waste and accurate milk steaming - The angled opening allows the internal measure marks to be viewed when the steam wand is in the pitcher spout and ensure milk volume is correct before and after steaming
- Hygienic and Balanced - the laser welded handle eliminates un-washable crevices and is ergonomically designed to balance on the fingers when in use while the BCo logo provides subtle grip
- Consistency by Touch - The 1mm gauge steel allows the pitcher to be held to reach the optimum milk temperature of 65 degrees and the 3mm puck base creates a vortex for a consistent steamed milk, reducing the need for pulse pouring
The titanium coating is dishasher safe and the Dial In range has been dishwasher tested however over time hardful dishwasher salts can mark all stainless steel.
To prolong the life of your product we do recommend hand washing with soapy water and a non abrasive cloth.