The perfect coffee
- Product Bundles
- Brew Strength
- How To Use
- Repair & Care
Ditch the instant, fresh coffee is now just as easy.
The award-winning Brew It Stick infuser has been specifically designed for those who want the convenience of instant coffee but the taste of fresh coffee. This one cup coffee infuser allows everyone to enjoy freshly brewed coffee quickly with no mess thanks to the included drip pot. The perfect coffee gadget for home, the office coffee rounds and those outdoor adventures.
Hassle Free and Simple to Use - similar in concept to a tea infuser with a 360° nylon filter, all you have to do is add coffee to the basket, pour in hot water, stir and twist before leaving to brew
Entry to Brewing Fresh Coffee - the perfect way to start brewing fresh or as a secondary brewer for the home, office or outdoors, all without mess as a drip pot holder is included
You Control the Strength - positioned as a lower strength coffee maker for those who don't like it too strong, to increase the strength you can stir, twist and brew for up to 8 minutes
Use Any Cafetiere Coffee - like cafetiere coffee presses the Brew It Stick has been designed to use a medium to coarse ground coffee that is widely available or match with a Barista & Co specialty coffee
Durable and Reusable - designed and manufactured in the UK with durable recyclable plastic the handle and basket are dishwasher safe, unlike paper filters the nylon filter can be used again and again
Brews a textured, full bodied coffee like a cafetiere for a lighter strength black or white filter coffee.
Tip: After placing your Brew It Stick into your mug of hot water, give the Brew It Stick a twist and stir for 5 to 10 seconds to aid extraction, which will help brew a slightly stronger coffee.
- Remove the lower basket from the handle and using a teaspoon or a Barista & Co Scoop spoon add 15g (approximately a tablespoon) of medium to coarse ground coffee to the basket, attach back on to the handle
- Place the basket and handle into your cup and pour in freshly boiled water and start to twist and stir, leave to brew for your preferred brew time, we recommend a minimum of 4 minutes. If you prefer a lower strength coffee then cover the small hole on the top of the handle, to increase the strength do not cover it
- To increase the brew strength you may choose to stir and twist during the brewing time and again at the end
- After your desired brew time, up to a maximum of 8 minutes, remove the basket and handle and place in the drip pot holder
- Enjoy your coffee
- To empty the basket remove it from the handle and place the used coffee grounds in the bin or composter
- The basket and handle can then be washed by hand with warm soapy water or they can be placed in the top rack of the dishwasher. The drip pot is hand wash only
- Dry all the components thoroughly and put the Brew It Stick back together and place in the holder for storage
- Filter basket and handle - dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Holder - hand wash only
We offer spare parts for this product so we can help you repair any damages without the need to add to unnecessary waste for our planet.
If this product does reach the end of its' life we will take it back for recycling and offer a 10% discount on your next order to cover the shipping costs back to us. The component parts are also widely recyclable in most UK recycling services.
Can I make a strong coffee with the Brew It Stick?
The Brew It Stick is designed as a lower strength brewer as part of our brew guide that covers all strengths so be sure to check that before you make a purchase. It is right for many people who don't like their coffee too strong. You can increase the brew strength by using a slightly finer grinder size, stirring more and leaving to brew longer. We would suggest that you try ordering one of our medium grind size (filter option) coffees if you want to increase the strength. You can brew for up to 8 minutes and we recommend you stir and twist at the start and then again half way through your brew time but not at the end. By following this method you can make a coffee of a similar strength to a cafetiere.
Can I brew tea in the Brew It Stick?
Absolutely and you should follow the dosage (amount) of tea recommended by the tea merchant. It is very important to remember that coffee and tea have very different flavours and we do suggest buying a separate basket if you are going to move between coffee and tea on a regular basis. If you don't do this very often then be sure to give the brewer a good clean before using for tea. We recommend that you stir at the beginning, during and at the end when brewing loose leaf tea.
Do you make a metal version?
No we don't as this is our entry level brewer and we wanted an option to convert instant coffee drinkers to fresh coffee at an affordable price point. All the products that we manufacture in plastic have passed global food safety standards and we take them all back for recycling which means their impact on the environment is much lower than many metal products. If you are looking for a metal only product we suggest our Core Coffee Press.
I have broken my basket, can I replace it?
Absolutely, we offer spare parts for all the colours in the current range. If you have one of the older colours that we no longer sell then you can also use one of the other colour spares. Sometimes it's good to mix it up. Please see the Repair & Recycle section for details.
Why is there a hole in the top of the handle?
Our original Brew It Stick's did not have a hole in the top of the handle but we found by adding this small hole we could increase the strength of the coffee that was brewed. If enjoy a lower strength brew then you can put your finger over this hole when brewing as it will reduce the amount of water that reaches the coffee. In simple terms that will mean there is less coffee in the water.