- Product Bundles
- Brew Strength
- How To Use
- Repair & Care
Enjoy Better Coffee Grind Fresh
If you are serious about great coffee a consistent grinder is a must and this electric grinder packs a serious punch often associated with grinders at a much higher price. At the touch of a button, stale, pre-ground coffee will be a thing of the past and you can give your coffee what it deserves and enjoy better coffee at home.
The Core All Grind electric brew and filter coffee grinder is a slim line counter top electric grinder for those who want to raise their coffee game and grind fresh. The hard wearing stainless-steel burr grinder has 40 settings from coarse to fine grind with excellent grind size consistency so you can appreciate fresh coffee your way.
- A Grind For all Coffee Makers - you can grind from fine to coarse for stovetop, filter (Twist Press or Aeropress), pour over, cafetiere (coffee press / One Brew / Brew It Stick) and cold brew. Grind from 250 microns to over 1000 microns with the greatest consistency between 400 and 800 microns which is suitable for manual brewing methods.
- Simple and Easy to Clean - unlike other grinders the burrs are simple to access, clean and replace and even comes with a brush cleverly stored in the hopper. There is no need for tools and complex instructions, with the press of a button the burr can be removed and replaced in a couple of seconds.
- Consistently Excellent Coffee - the 29mm stainless steel burrs provide excellent grind size consistency ensuring even extraction when brewing. They are powered by a powerful DC motor that has a grind speed of 415 rpm reducing the harmful impact of heat on the coffee while still being quiet for use at home (approximately 75db).
- Grind on Time or Weight - the grinder has automatic 10 second increments (up to 50 seconds) as well as a manual on off button if you want to grind based on time. For those who grind on weight the removable hopper has been designed with a coffee shut off opening so it can be placed on scales and then put back on to the grinder without any spillage.
- Keep Coffee Fresh - the UV protected storage bean hopper holds up to 240 grams of whole bean coffee and can be removed with a simple twist. The included ground coffee container has a capacity of 120 grams and is also UV protected with a silicone stopper for storage.
- Use with an Espresso Machine Portafilter - for those who are looking to grind directly into a portafilter an attachment is included and is triggered when the portafilter is put in the cradle, to stop simply remove. The grinder also has a removable disperser allowing coffee to be evenly distributed when using with portafilters of various sizes. Please note it is not an espresso specific grinder and this should be considered if you only brew espresso as you may require a finer grind size.
Is the Core All Grind an espresso grinder?
The grinder has been designed specifically for manual brewing however it can grind to a micron level between 250 and 500 which many people use for espresso. The grind size consistency is more consistent between 400 and 800 microns which covers most manual brewing methods. As it can grind at lower microns we include a portafilter attachment that you often find on espresso specific grinders. Although not an espresso specific grinder it can be used for espresso but it will not have the ability to make very small adjustments to the espresso grind, this is something a much higher price point espresso specific grinder offers. For general home espresso machines the Core All Grind will work well and we have many happy customers using for espresso.
Can I replace the burrs?
Absolutely, unlike other grinders you can replace the burrs in a few seconds. Simply detach the main grind unit with the press of a button and clip the new one in to place. We sell the replacement burr units on our website and we ask that you send back the old ones for recycling. We will provide a 10% discount on your next purchase to cover shipping costs.
Can the Core All Grind be used commercially?
No, the grinder is designed for home use only and should not be used in a commercial environment. Any commercial use will invalidate your guarantee and could damage the product.
Can I reduce the amount of grind on my surface?
As the grinder has been designed to be used with a portafilter, the storage container or another vessel you may get some coffee grind on the surface. This is often created due to static which is unavoidable with all grinders. To minimise the build up we suggest tapping the grinder head (while holding the body) after each use to knock the grind out. You can also use the brush inside the hopper to give the disperser a quick clean after each use. As static build up is greater with plastic you can also swap out the storage container and use a ceramic or stainless steel receptacle. Keeping your grinder clean will minimise the mess and maximise the performance of the product. Please also refer to the manual for the maximum recommended grinding times as overuse can lead to a static build up. You may also choose to see the many tips on reducing static on coffee blogs.